What information do we collect?
We at Oasis Restaurant collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a contact form.
When contact us on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, as well contact details.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You may use here the DATA ACCESS FORM for request the Personal Data Access, Forget me or Data Rectification.
This policy was last modified on 2018-05-24.
This post is also available in: Greek