The Greek islands have been described as some of the most romantic places on Earth. Getting married barefoot on a beach, or while the sun slips into the Aegean, is considered by some to be the ultimate ceremony.
The breathtaking scenery just adds to the already heightened emotions during the nuptials, and makes this special day even more memorable.
a. Legal documents
You will need the following documents:
1. Certificate of registration
2. Family Certificate
3. Judgment of Divorce, for divorced
4. Death Certificate if any
5. Photocopy of ID or passport
There are many nice places in Skopelos, you can organize your wedding. Some of them, which we recommend are:
1. The famous church of St. John from the movie “Mamma mia”. This little church is 15 km away from our hotel.
2. On the terrace of our restaurant under the blue sky and overlooking the sunset and the sea.
3. In one of the many monasteries / churches of Skopelos.
4. In one of the beautiful beaches.
5. Town Hall of Skopelos city.
c. Cocktail Party
After the wedding ceremony (which may be conducted either in the restaurant or anywhere else), we propose a Cocktail Party. As a welcome drink, we can have Champagne or Sangria.
d. Wedding Reception
In our restaurant environment is perfect, in front of the harbor and overlooking the sea. We offer traditional dishes of Skopelos. Maximum Capacity: 150 people
e. Accommodation and Honeymoon guests
You can book at a special price, the deluxe hotel apartments for you and your guests.
Also we can provide you extra: salon, makeup, manicure, pedicure, Mamma Mia Retro daytrip, wreaths, candles, photography / videography, favors etc.
The hotel staff is at your disposal to help you organize your perfect wedding on Skopelos island.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com
If there is anything else we can arrange for you, please let us know.
This post is also available in: Greek